‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’) collect, use and protect your general information and identifiable
information (defined below). By visiting our website and/or Mobile Application you accept
means this website and Mobile App means app WASH4SURE as available on Android
playstore and I phone App Store.
not go further and leave our Website and or mobile app.
conditions of Use. You may read these terms and conditions on our website and or Mobile
4. We do not provide services or sell products to children below age of 18 years. If you are
below the age of 18 years, then you should not avail or request any services from us.
5. General Information: Like most places on the Internet, simply by visiting our Website you
automatically tell us certain information about yourself this includes basic information such
as your IP address, the website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where
you go when you leave our website, your computer operating system, and the type of web
browser that you are using. Note that our Website automatically records this basic
this means information that our Website's server transfers to your computer. This
information can be used to track your session on our Website. Cookies may also be used to
customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common
internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you
receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer/laptop/mobile.
6. User Identifiable Information: You may browse some part of Website without having
registration with us. However, Your access to some parts of our Website may require your
registration with us by creating logging id, password and providing to us some of your
personal information including without limitation your name, email id, gender, address,
mobile number, date of birth and banking or credit card details. We also collect and store
data which you provide to us by sending email or feedback through Website or Mobile
7. Do not give your password to anyone. You should log out when you leave. As a safety
precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before
viewing other parts of the internet.
8. Some transactions between you and our website may involve payment by credit card, debit
card, and/or third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect
information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you,
including your billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the
9. We use your information to operate our Website's business activities. For example, we may
use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new services or special offers,
resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website's terms and conditions.
10. As a general rule, we will not give your user identifiable information to third parties without
your permission. However, we may, provide information about you to law enforcement or
other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property
infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal
11. Although we do not disclose user identifiable information, we may disclose your general
information to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
12. From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide services on our
Website/Mobile App. If a supplier wants to collect information about you, you will be
notified. Sometimes, you may come across third party links on our Website. Please note that
we do not have any control over operations of said third party links on our Website and also
have no control over privacy policies of such websites.
13. If you obtain personally identifiable information about another website user, you are not
allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of the user and our
14. We may use auto responders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy,
we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such
communications using the links contained in each auto responder message, if you have
difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
sending us mail to the address listed below.
15. The terms and conditions of this policy may change from time to time without any prior
notice to you. If such changes are made, we will notify you by a notice posted on our
website of the changes that have been made. Those changes shall become applicable from
the date it posted on our Website or Mobile App. If you disagree with the changes that have
been made, you should not use this Website/Mobile App.
16. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, We shall not be held responsible for any
loss, damage or misuse of any type of information you provide to us, if such loss, damage or
misuse is due to or arising out of a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" means any
event that is beyond the reasonable control of us and includes without limitation, fire, flood,
explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs, riots, terrorist attacks, war, acts of
government, power failure, short circuit, computer hacking, unauthorised access to
computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes,
breach of security and encryption.
17. If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time
before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought
to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and providing us with
information relating to your concern.
18. Grievance Officer: In case of complaints or grievances, please contact at following address:
PRAGUN SERVICES PVT. LTD.
3 rd Floor, Above Way Down South Restaurant, Baner, Pune 411045.
19. Pune will be the exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes.